For some time we have wanted to create a brand new website that would showcase the craftsmanship of our team members as well as help to be a resource for all of our current and future clients. This summer, we finally decided to act and this website is our work in progress towards the above goals.
First, let me say that we apologize for any delays, inconveniences or downtime due to our website rebuilding process. Since we were unable to transfer our old website to a new hosting service, we had to build a new website from scratch on a new hosting server. Along with changing hosting services, we had to go through the delicate process of moving all of our e-mails and email accounts to the new server. It has been a bit like walking on a tight rope this summer trying to keep our business operations running smoothly with all of these server and website changes…
BUT… We can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel and we are so excited about the possibilities that we have with our new website going into the future. Here are some of the new features that we are looking forward to adding soon:
- Videos – installation, tips and tricks, how to videos etc.
- Photos of our quality craftspeople making and installing our products.
- Articles that will help our clients understand what we do. Ex: new products, colors, how to guides etc.
- Resources and info that our clients need to spec and estimate orders.
- An FAQ section that will help to answer most of the general questions that our clients have.
Now it’s your turn to let us know what we can do to make our website benefit your business. What features/sections etc. would you like to see on our website? What resources would be most useful for you? What can we add that will save you time etc.? Please feel free to leave us a comment below or email us HERE.